Plugin System GDPRCCCP
GDPR Compliant Cookie Consent Plugin For Joomla!4
This plugin for Joomla!4 was created to make jQuery ihavecookies.js easier to use.
For more information about jQuery ihavecookies.js, please see the following link.
Of course, this plugin includes this script.
Note: Some changes have been made to the original script.
- The name of the button when selecting the cookie type can be changed.
- The name of the cookie can be changed.
- The uncheckBoxes parameter was not being reflected? I've changed it so that it is reflected.
- Added samesite attribute to the cookie that are added.
- Added Reset Button parameter for reset cookie setting.(1.3.0)
- Added Reset Button Title parameter.(1.3.0)
Download the plugin GDPRCCCP from the link below.
XMLRPC - Joomla for J4
What can you do with this?
You can post articles to your Joomla using a local blog editor.
- Keywords and tags are linked.
(If you add a keyword, the tag will also be registered. However, deleting a keyword will not delete the tag.)
- New categories will be registered at the same time as the article is submitted.
*These are the features I checked in Open Live Writer.
There are many problems with XMLRPC API, but I added the IP address restriction feature this time, so you can use it with peace of mind.
Download the package XMLRPC-Joomla from the link below.
EditorSwitcher for J4
How to use
- Install and then enable it. (It's probably already enabled.)
- Select Extensions > Plugins > Editor - Switcher and specify the default editor.
- Open Global Configuration and change the default editor to Switcher (this plugin).